Status feature on WhatsApp messaging application is a great way for its users to express themselves. They can choose to do it through pictures, animated video, and texts. As a user, you might find enjoyment in reading or watching what people on your contact list put on their Status. It can be something silly sometimes but there are times when user stumbles upon pictures or videos on other’s Status that just catch their eyes. You might want to keep the file for a keepsake but asking from the poster can be a little awkward. In this article, you will be taught how to download WhatsApp Status videos and images for keepsake purpose. Aren’t you excited?
How to Download WhatsApp Status Videos and Images That You Like?
Sometimes you find videos or images that are very interesting to you in your feed. The way Status feature works is not always convenient if user wants to replay or see the data again. Perhaps they also want to share it to other people. Especially, status poster can delete their status immediately without notice. Downloading the said images or videos seems like a reasonable move.
So, how to download WhatsApp Status videos and images that catch your attention? You can do it through your desktop computer or smartphone. When you use your smartphone, you have to install certain applications. Android phone owners can head to Play Store to get the app. Here are the steps to do that.
- Open Play Store application in your phone
- Type down “WhatsApp status saver” on search bar and you will find a long list of this kind of apps
- Pick an app that interests you, preferably the one that receives good rating from users
- Select “Install” and wait until your app is fully installed into your device
After you install your app, you can use it to save any status video or picture that attracts you. Text, videos, and images are formats that you can save using such type of app. However, some people might not be keen on installing another app to their phone. There is another way which you can do that.
Accessing WhatsApp Website through desktop computer is a way to get status pictures and videos that you like easily without installing new app. The downside of this method is you are not likely able to download file in video format, although with this app’s continuous updates you can expect to do that in the future. This is the instruction to download files from Status using personal computer.
- Go to https://web.whatsapp.com/ and make sure that your phone is connected to internet
- Open the app on your phone and go to “Chats” tab
- Click Menu icon and select “WhatsApp Web”
- Scan QR code on your computer using your phone and wait until you are signed into the account
- Select “Status” button
- Find status file that you like and save it into your personal computer
You have learned how to download WhatsApp status videos and images. Each method that has been explained has its own downside and upside. Use one according to your liking.